Urgent prayer request!!
Bro. Ishikawa was just hospitalized with cerebral infarction. (stroke) please keep him and his family in your prayers.
Appreciate everyone prayer for Sister Votaw. Here is an update on her medical condition:
“I survived the test today and the Dr. Said that I can be released tomorrow. It’s been 8 days in the hospital with a IV. I am hungry! One good thing is I am free to fly home to the USA for further treatment. When you cannot communicate with the people who are caring for you it is stressful…Can’t wait until I can step down on American soil…as bad as it might be folks, it’s all good to me! I feel like a wounded soldier returning home…continue to pray for us…we are in it but coming out of it!” ~Diana Votaw